Dandy is the titular main protagonist of the anime series Space Dandy. He is a carefree alien hunter and captain of his own personal spaceship, the Aloha Oe. His life mission is to visit all the intergalactic locations of a breastaurant known as BooBies and indulge in his posterior fetish.
In the Fiction Wrestling Multiverse (FWM), Dandy is a professional wrestler currently signed to Awesome Championship Wrestling (ACW) performing in its developmental territory Adrenaline Impact Wrestling (AIW), and Anime Wrestling Federation (AWF) on the Battleline brand.
- Series: Space Dandy
- Species: Human
- Age: 28
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 216 lbs.
- Companies: (Currently) ACW (AIW), AWF
- Debut: 2014
- Status: Active
- Billed from: Intergalactic Depths of Space
- Allies: QT, Meow
- Rivals: Miguel Estebano, Emperor Kuzco, Bennet Curse, David Williams
- Twitter: @SpaceDandy
Professional Wrestling Career Edit
Awesome Championship Wrestling Edit
Adrenaline Impact Wrestling (2014–present) Edit
Anime Wrestling Federation Edit
Dandy (or "Space Dandy" as he sometimes calls himself) is the anti-hero protagonist of the series and has a matching personality to go along with his looks; a delinquent and a bully. Dandy is not above shoving menial tasks to QT like cooking and cleaning up his Aloha Oe and grumbling how useless Meow is, and often neglects their thoughts and opinions. His birthday lands on the 23rd of May, making him a Gemini.
Dandy is also shown to be a callous man and does not hesitate to sacrifice his crew for his own life, like abandoning Meow to the Deathgerian. Despite his boorish attitude and lax exterior, Dandy has a big heart, ready to help any female in need, though occasionally he does help males, within his interests. Examples include assisting Adélie in searching for her remaining relatives and helping Dr. H in locating Code D. He also comforts Ukuleleman as he is about to die, even though he was his enemy.
Dandy is superficial and he tends to contradicts himself. In one episode, he claims to not like porn, yet in the first episode, he was seen reading an erotic magazine full of scantily-clad women. Whenever someone brings this up (usually Meow or QT), Dandy will either ignore it or blame it on something (either his poor memory, his teammates, or some other external factor).
Personal Life Edit
In Wrestling Edit
Finishing moves Edit
- A Dandy Finish (Jumping Leg Lariat)
- Aloha Oe Paradise (Inverted Overdrive)
Signature moves Edit
- A Dandy Boot (Running Facewash, with theatrics)
- Big Boot, often to a seated opponent
- Corner Elbow Smash
- Diving Elbow Drop
- Double High Knee from out of the corner, as a counter to an oncoming opponent
- Dropkick, sometimes from the top rope
- Flying Forearm Smash
- Half Nelson Facebuster
- Intergalactic Elbow Drop (Spinning Headlock Elbow Drop)
- Inverted Atomic Drop
- Leaping Clothesline
- Leg Drop, with theatrics
- Lifting Inverted DDT
- Multiple Neckbreaker variations
- Jumping Slam
- Live with the Flow, Baby (Float-over Hangman's) – innovated
- Plancha, sometimes while performing a Somersault
- Running Knee Lift
- Slides through the opponent's legs and performs a roll-up
- Slingshot Crossbody
- Slingshot Powerbomb
- Snap DDT to a kneeling opponent
- Snapmare Driver
- Swinging Inverted DDT
- "Space Dandy"
- "A Dandy Guy (in Space)"
- "The Dandiest Man in Space"
Entrance themes Edit
- "Radio" by Downstait (2014 – present)