Eiko Adachi is a supporting character in the Amagi Brilliant Park anime and light novel. She has the special ability to communicate with animals, and worked in the Animal Video (AV) industry before joining the park.
In FIction Wrestling, Adachi is the manager of Ecco The Dolphin.
- Series: Amagi Brilliant Park
- Species: Human
- Age: Early 20s (unspecified)
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: Unspecified
- Companies: (Currently) ACW
- Debut: 2014
- Status: Active
- Billed from: Amagi Brilliant Park, Japan
- Allies: Ecco The Dolphin, Sonic The Hedgehog, Flipper, Dolph Ziggler, (Adrian) Neville
- Rivals: Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns
- Twitter: @AdachiEiko
Wrestling Career Edit
Awesome Championship Wrestling Edit
Adachi debuted with Ecco The Dolphin against Roman Reigns of the SHIELD, cheering when her client picked up a decisive victory with the Echolocation.
She is very well mannered and has a polite personality. She has a soft spoken voice and a friendly smile. She is a good worker who loves to make people happy. Because of this, she quits her jobs as an AV voice actress so that she can be a cast member for Amagi Brilliant Park.
Though she isn't fond of wrestling, Eiko is fully supportive of her client, after seeing the happiness Ecco brought to the fans.
Personal Life Edit
Adachi works at the Amaburi Theme Park outside of wrestling. In return for Adachi's management of Ecco, it is believed Amagi Brilliant Park is entitled to 40% of Ecco's sponsorship earnings. In return, the Theme Park introduced an Ecco The Dolphin ride.
In Wrestling Edit
Wrestlers Managed Edit
- The Dolphin Whisperer
Entrance Themes Edit
- "Diamonds" by Manafest feat. Trevor McNevan (Ecco's theme song)
Championships and Accomplishments Edit
- In Japan, "AV" can also mean Adult Video. This was the subject of a joke in the Anime, as the characters mistakenly thought Adachi worked in Adult Videos, as opposed to Animal Videos. In fact, Amagi Brilliant Park author Shoji Gatoh originally wanted Adachi to be an Adult Video star, only for his superior to reject the idea.