Joshua "Josh" Garza is a Mexican-American professional wrestler and professional wrestling promoter. He is currently signed to Original Character Wrestling Federation (OCWF). He serves with Jesse Alvarez as the majority co-owner of professional wrestling promotion Awesome Championship Wrestling (ACW), where he is also the general manager of RAMPAGE and Adrenaline Impact Wrestling (AIW).
- Series: OC
- Species: Human
- Age: 20
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 162 lbs.
- Companies: (Currently) OCWF
- Debut: April 5, 2013 [as a promoter]
- Status: Active
- Billed from: San Antonio, Texas
- Allies: Jesse Alvarez (best friend), Ashley Williams (girlfriend), Reptile (mentor)
- Rivals: Seto Kaiba
- Twitter: @Enigmatic_Garza
Early Life Edit
On March 31, 1994, Garza was born and raised in San Antonio, Texas. He is the first born in his family. Garza was inspired to become a professional wrestler at the age of five when he witnessed a match from The Hardy Boyz and Lita and his dream grew to become an extreme wrestler by the time he became exploited to Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW) in 2005 by its relaunch and documentary.
Wrestling Career Edit
Original Character Wrestling Federation (2015–present) Edit
Garza signed with Original Character Wrestling Federation (OCWF) in late 2015 upon their reboot and has yet to appear on his debut.
Josh is known to be a bit strange in the head; not exactly insane in the membrane or a psychopath, but just a bit strange and mysterious. Overall, he's a decent and swell guy once they get to know him; always a carefree and lighthearted man, but at times, can be serious when he situation calls for it. He's always had a love for art and loved to bring his enigmatic and unique imaginations to life on a canvas, especially on his hair and face when Jeff Hardy came around. Despite having little to no wrestling experience, Josh is headstrong and a brave man, always willing to take a risk as much to earning a barbwire steel chair to the skull or even dive off a high ladder onto his opponent through at table; you can say he's kind of a backyard wrestler. No matter what the challenge is, Garza accepts it, even at the risk of his career. When it comes to management like as a boss in ACW, he's a steady and neutral man to make sure things are in order, which is ironic since he likes to create some chaos in the ring when he wrestles.
Personal Life Edit
Joshua is a fan of rock and heavy metal, being a fan of such bands like Slipknot, Linkin Park, Metallica, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Tool, etc.
Garza is in a relationship with Ashley Williams, whom is under contract with Awesome Championship Wrestling, but they let their romantic relationship to stray away from the business relationship of employer and employee in order to avoid controversy.
When he was thirteen, he and Jesse Alvarez, who was twelve at the time, used a wrestling ring in the personal training room of Alvarez's father to experience it themselves. One day, however, Josh nearly attempted a springboard maneuver with a steel chair in hand, but slipped up and nearly broke his neck on the way down along with his nose getting broken by the chair falling on his face. He was very injured, but he was alive, thankfully. When his parents and Jesse's dad found out, they grounded them both for a good while; Garza stated to have no regrets for what he did, but also thought his parents were right. His reason for finally being part of the squared circle was hearing the news that Sarah Watkins had decided to join the wrestling business as she signed with Original Character Wrestling Federation (OCWF), apparently citing her as his inspiration for resuming his wrestling dream.
In Wrestling Edit
Garza's style depends on being a high-flying wrestler with a huge specialty of extreme and hardcore wrestling style, always willing to take any quantity of paramount jeopardy, even at the risk of his life.
Finishing moves Edit
- Chaotic Clash (Diving Double Foot Stomp)
- Enigmatic Bomb (High-angle Senton Bomb)
- Twisted Anarchy (Front Facelock Cutter)
Signature moves Edit
- 450° Splash, sometimes while springboarding
- Corkscrew Plancha
- Discus Clothesline
- Double Leg Drop to an opponent's midsection
- Drowning Pool (Sleeper Hold) – shared with Ashley Williams
- Enigmatic Forearm (Springboard Forearm Smash) – parodied from A.J. Styles
- Flying Colors (Springboard Shooting Star Plancha)
- Flying Forearm Smash
- Frankensteiner, sometimes from the top rope, inverted or preceded by a kip-up
- Headscissors Takedown
- Inverted Leg Drop Bulldog into a pin
- Meteora, as a counter to a running opponent
- Multiple diving variations
- Clothesline, sometimes from the barricade
- Double Foot Stomp to a tree of woe hung opponent
- Elbow Drop to a standing opponent and/or to the outside of the ring
- Front Dropkick
- Meteora to a standing opponent
- Multiple DDT variations
- Crucifix hold dropped into a Sitout
- Emotional Wreck (Lifting Single Underhook, sometimes from the top rope)
- Lifting Inverted
- Springboard Moonsault onto a standing opponent transitioned into an Inverted
- Multiple kick variations
- Baseball slide
- Brutal Dosage (Rope-aided Corner Drop, sometimes to the opponent's face)
- Corner Drop, sometimes preceded by a catapult
- Drop, sometimes from the top rope
- Órale! Kick (Fireman's Carry dropped into an Overhead) – adopted from Jesse Alvarez
- Running Front Drop, knocking the opponent into the turnbuckles
- Spin Mule
- Multiple Suplex variations
- Hazardous Experience (Double Rolling German combination followed by a Belly-to-back Wheelbarrow Facebuster, often onto a foreign object in Non-DQ matches)
- High-angle Belly-to-back
- Sitout Inverted Slam
- Snap, sometimes into the turnbuckles
- Vertical lifted and dropped into a Neckbreaker Slam
- One-man Poetry in Motion – adopted from Jeff Hardy
- Peroxide (Muta Lock)
- Positions himself at the top rope or on another ladder and then performs a Diving Leg Drop or a Splash after leapfrogging over the ladder – adopted from Jeff Hardy
- Rack Bomb (Argentine Powerbomb) – adopted from A.J. Styles
- Rebound Clothesline to an opponent outside the ring, preceded by sweeping off from the apron
- Resurrection Arise (Corkscrew Senton Bomb)
- Running Swinging Neckbreaker
- Sitout Jawbreaker
- Slingshot Arabian Press
- Spine Line (Arm Trap Cloverleaf) – adopted from Jeff Hardy
- Split-legged pin
- Springboard Corkscrew Senton
- Standing Somersault Leg Drop
- Suicide Dive
- Willow's Whisper (Turnbuckle climb into a rebounded Corkscrew Senton to a standing opponent)
- "Enigmatic (Garza)"
- "The Chaotic Enigma"
- "The Ultimate Risktaker"
- "The New Gen of Extreme / Hardcore"
- "The Rainbow-haired Warrior"
Entrance themes Edit
- "Falling Apart" by Zebrahead (ACW; 2013 – present)
- "Resurrected" by Peroxwhy?gen (2015 – present)