Kiva Andru is a main character in the animated series Megas XLR. She hails from a distant future where humanity is losing a war against an alien race called the Glorft, and human resistance fighters sent a giant robot known as M.E.G.A.S to the past to turn the tide of the war. Unfortunately, a Glorft attack force them to send the robot back without proper prior preperations, and when Kiva was eventually sent back to retrieve it, it had been heavily modified by Coop and Jamie to the point where she could not pilot it. She has since taken to training Coop to use the power of M.E.G.A.S to defend the Earth from the Glorft.
In Fiction Wrestling, Kiva is currently signed to Universal Character Association (UCA).
- Series: Megas XLR
- Species: Human
- Weight: 149 lbs.
- Companies: (Currently) UCA
- Debut: 2013
- Status: Active
- Billed from: New Jersey City, New Jersey
- Allies: Ichigo Kurosaki (boyfriend), Tifa Lockhart, Sonya Blade (teacher)
- Rivals: Mandy, Lightning Farron, Green
- Twitter: @FutureGirl
Universal Character AssociationEdit
- XLR (Double knee facebreaker)
- Dragon sleeper
- Megas Kick (Roundhouse kick)
- Wave of the Future (Swinging reverse STO) – adopted from Frankie Kazarian
- The Future Girl
- "Chicks Dig Giant Robots" by Ragtime Revolutionaries
- "Fight" by Icon for Hire