Mister Peanut is the advertising logo and mascot of Planters, an American snack-food company and division of Kraft Foods. He is depicted as an anthropomorphic peanut in its shell dressed in the formal clothing of an old-fashioned gentleman: a top hat, monocle, white gloves, spats, and a cane.
Mr. Peanut was last seen wrestling in WWE, where he was a one-time WWE World Heavyweight Champion.
- Series: Kraft Foods
- Species: Mascot
- Age: 109
- Height: Undisclosed
- Weight: Undisclosed
- Companies: (Formerly) WWE
- Debut: 2013
- Status: Active
- Billed from: Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
- Allies: Vince Russo, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Brodus Clay, Tensai, CM Punk
- Rivals: Batista, John Cena, Rei Miyamoto
- Twitter: @MrPeanut
World Wrestling EntertainmentEdit
Mr. Peanut debuted on WWE RAW as Vince Russo's Celebrity Guest in a segment which replaced the Intercontinental Title match. In typical Russo fashion, Batista attacked Mr. Peanut even though he had no heat or backstory with the mascot.
Following then WWE Champion John Cena's victory over Big Show in the main event that night, Vince Russo and Mr. Peanut revealed they became members of the SHIELD. Vince Russo then revealed Mr. Peanut had won a secret Money In The Bank Ladder Match backstage. Mr. Peanut then immediately cashed in his title shot, facing and beating Cena to become the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion.
Mr. Peanut's first defense was against Batista and Cena in a Triple Threat WWE World Heavyweight Championship On A Pole match. Rei Miyamoto of HOTD ended up winning the match in another swerve. Vince Russo revealed that Miyamoto had won a secret Money In The Bank on a Pole match backstage. Miyamoto then grabbed the Championship, after knocking the three men out with a generous view of her panties.
Mr. Peanut is a charismatic mascot loved by WWE's adult audience.
Mr. Peanut combines brawling and agility to get the better of his opponents.
- Mr. Peanut Special (Chokeslam faked into a twisting fireman's carry powerbomb, followed by a falling neckbreaker)
- Discus punch
- Leg breaker
- Peanut Hammer (High-impact elbow smash, sometimes transitioned from a short-arm, with theatrics)- adopted from Wade Barrett
- Peanut Punch (Knockout punch, with theatrics)
- Running single leg high knee- adopted from KENTA
- Shooting star press
- Single underhook suplex
- Spinaroonie- adopted from Booker T
- Thesz press
- Vice grip- adopted from The Great Khali
- "The Peanut Song" by Mr. Peanut
- "Special Op" by Jim Johnston (as part of the SHIELD)
Championships and AccomplishmentsEdit
- Vince Russo Backstage Money In The Bank Ladder Match winner (1 time; first-ever)
- WWE World Heavyweight Champion (1 time)