“In a middle school full of bullies, insane teachers, and gross school lunches, Ned Bigby—that's me—and my two best friends (Simon Nelson-Cook and Jennifer Mosely) try to do the impossible: create a guide that will help you survive school.” – Ned's opening monologue.
Ned Bigby is the main protagonist of the Nickelodeon sitcom Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide series. He speaks to the viewer and created his school survival guide after being embarrassed when accidentally walking into the girls' restroom in kindergarten. He often gets into trouble with his friends, Moze and Cookie. Ned is a smart, but very lazy student. Most of the time, he scores below average in school (although he's perfectly capable of getting straight A's when he works seriously) and tries to find the easiest way (not necessarily the right or logical way) to solve any personal problem. Because of this, his plans sometimes backfire, but it teaches him lessons that he includes in the guide. He usually turns to Gordy, the school's janitor, for advice on girls and guy stuff.
In the Fiction Wrestling Multiverse (FWM), Bigby is a professional wrestler and professional wrestling commentator. He is currently signed to Character Championship Wrestling (CCW) performing in its developmental territory, 5 Borough Wrestling (5BW), and Awesome Championship Wrestling (ACW), where he serves as the play-by-play commentator on RAMPAGE and RAMPAGE pay-per-view events. Bigby also serves as the play-by-play commentator on Adrenaline Impact Wrestling (AIW) since July 4, 2013, two days before debuting on RAMPAGE.
- Series: Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide
- Species: Human
- Age: 20–21
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 183 lbs.
- Companies: (Currently) CCW (5BW) [as a wrestler], ACW/AIW [as a commentator]
- Debut: 2012 [as a wrestler]; 2013 [as a commentator]
- Status: Active
- Billed from: [Residing in] Atlanta, Georgia
- Allies: Jennifer "Moze" Mosely (girlfriend), Simon Nelson-Cook (best friend), Gordon "Gordy" Davenport (mentor), Ted Mosby
- Rivals: Logan Reese, Billy Loomer (occasionally)
- Twitter: @CreatorOfTheGuide
Professional Wrestling Career Edit
Character Championship Wrestling Edit
5 Borough Wrestling (2012–present) Edit
Awesome Championship Wrestling (2013–present) Edit
On June 15, 2013, Bigby had signed with Awesome Championship Wrestling (ACW) as an announcer, debuting on the July 4, 2013 episode of Adrenaline Impact Wrestling (AIW) and the July 6, 2013 premiere episode of ACW Saturday Night RAMPAGE.
He served as the lead play-by-play announcer for AIW brand tapings and broadcasts and RAMPAGE live broadcasts before Ted Mosby took over as the lead shortly after on July 25, 2013 at AIW Allegiance to the Ring and on the July 27, 2013 episode of RAMPAGE. He currently acts as the secondary play-by-play announcer at pay-per-views for the RAMPAGE brand.
Personal Life Edit
Bigby attended James K. Polk Middle School, and James K. Polk High School, which took place off-screen from when the series ended. Graduating from high school, Bigby is currently attending at Georgia State University, studying his major under journalism.
Bigby is currently dating longtime childhood friend and now girlfriend, Jennifer "Moze" Mosely, and is best friends with Simon "Cookie" Nelson-Cook.
In Wrestling Edit
Finishing moves Edit
Signature moves Edit
- Simon Nelson-Cook
- "The Creator of the (School Survival) Guide"
- "Big Man"
- "The Revenger" (superhero alter ego)
- "Fart Boy"
- "Crouching Weasel"
- "Chicken Boy"
Entrance themes Edit
Championships and Accomplishments Edit
Championship Character Wrestling Edit
5 Borough Wrestling Edit
- Ned has been into the girl's room three times.
- In seasons one and two, Ned was shown to be weak and talks like a little boy. However, in season three, he seems to have gotten stronger, unconsciously being able to beat people up.
- Many teachers describe Ned as smart, but lazy.