Doug Walker, better known as the Nostalgia Critic, is a internet reviewer who mostly puts his work on Youtube. He reviews awful movies, hence the name. After retiring from the reviewing scene in 2012, he returned the following year by popular demand. The Critic has created the League of Super Critic channel on Youtube, as well as the websites ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.Com and Channel Awesome.
In the Fiction Wrestling Multiverse, The Critic is best known for his commentating career in NCW starting from October 2013 alongside Joey Styles, and most recently The Tenth Doctor, and also for his incredible wrestling career in FWE.
- Series: The Nostalgia Critic
- Species: Human
- Height: Unknown
- Weight: Unknown
- Billed From: Chicago, Illinois
- Companies: (Currently) NCW (non-wrestling role), FWE
- Allies: N/A
- Rivals: Joey Styles, The Tenth Doctor, Black Mage, the Angry Video Game Nerd
- Twitter: @NostalgiaCritic
The Critic started in NCW on September 28, 2013, right after WrestleWars, becoming NCW's color commentator and slightly taking some pressure off of Joey Styles, who had been NCW's only commentator since May. However, Critic quickly began to critizing various wrestlers and giving outburst on how he is dragged down by Joey. His various rants during the show introductions have become famous; in particular, at the 1-year Anniversary Show, Critic snapped on Joey after he felt Joey was trying to replace him when The Tenth Doctor debuted as NCW's third commentator. This pushed Critic to created the now famous quote "Great, now I got a nerd to my left and a alien to my right..."
Critic would later leave the table for part of the show and got himself fish fingers and custard, which resulted in another iconic moment where he mistakenly though fish fingers and custard were the Tenth Doctor's favorite food, when, in fact, they were the Eleventh Doctor's favorite. Critic quickly shrugged, however, and ended up shoving one down The Tenth Doctor's throat and then one down Joey Styles' throath. Since then,all three have been commentating on NCW Prime and on Pay-Per-View. While Joey tries to keep commentating, The Critic constantly insults and bickers with The Doctor during matches, usually getting met with The Tenth Doctor's humor.
Critic never lets his guard down, and usually fights using a technical style, even if he has shown numerous shades of hardcore wrestling during his career.
- Glassbreaker (Fireman's Carry Neckbreaker)
- Nostalgia Driver (Fisherman Driver)
- Swinging Russian Legsweep
- Springboard DDT
- "The Review Must Go On" (NCW)
- "We're Finally Cowboys" by Masafumi Takada and Jun Fukuda (FWE)
Championships and AccomplishmentsEdit
- FWE Intercontinental Championship (7 times, most reigns)
- World Tag Team Championship (2 times, with the Angry Video Game Nerd)
- FWE Champion (1 time)
- Triple Crown Champion (32nd over-all)