- Series: Blue Exorcist
- Species: Human (Part demon)
- Age: 16
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 208 lbs.
- Companies: (Currently) APEX (AU)
- Debut: July 25, 2013 (FWM); 2015 (real life)
- Status: Active
- Billed from: Tokyo, Japan
- Allies: Yukio Okumura (fraternal brother), Ryūko Matoi, Rin Tohsaka (somewhat)
- Rivals: Eren Jaeger (friendly), Rando
- Twitter: @BlueExorcist
Professional Wrestling Career Edit
Apex Caliber Wrestling Edit
APEX Underground (2013–present) Edit
Rin has a protective and supportive personality. He can be very violent and tends to get into fights (which are usually caused by strong emotions) but is actually kindhearted. He supports his friends and tries to encourage and help them. He also seems very protective of Yukio, and aims to surpass him one day. Rin is clueless at times, such as saying phrases wrong or thinking that the Kraken's fins are ears. Despite this, he is able to connect with someone's feelings to his own, such as Shiemi Moriyama's grief over her grandmother and Ryuji Suguro's ambition to defeat Satan. He's not the type of person for school or studying, though he was able to gain a junior high diploma and become an Exwire.
Unlike his younger brother, Rin is immature, which leads other people into believing that he is the younger twin out of Yukio and himself. He is headstrong (figuratively as well as literally) and is often very open with his friends. However, when his friends found out about his Demon heritage, some became afraid of him, and thought that he was unstable and thus dangerous, but they slowly got used to him and accepted him during the Kyoto Arc. During the anime Rin thinks about the past of the day his father died and also what Yukio thought of him the first day of Exorcist class.
He seems to have a small soft-spot for animals. In the beginning of the manga, the reason he had gotten into a fight with Reiji Shiratori and his delinquent gang was because they were torturing pigeons.
Personal Life Edit
In Wrestling Edit
Okumura's move-set speaks as a brawler, showcasing it with stiff strikes from fists to elbows, while also adding strong style wrestling as part of his variety, mixing it up for himself as he evolves in the industry.
Finishing moves Edit
- The Blue Night (Lifting Single Underhook DDT)
- The Exorcism (Running Knee Strike to an opponent's head, sometimes from the second rope)
Signature moves Edit
- Backhand Chop
- Corner Clothesline, sometimes while leaping
- Corner Forearm Smash followed by a Bulldog
- Death Valley Driver
- Diving Elbow Drop to a standing opponent and/or to the outside of the ring
- Double Knee Armbreaker
- Double Knee Backbreaker
- Elbow Suicida (Suicide Dive transitioned into an Elbow Smash)
- Forearm Smash
- Inverted Exploder Suplex
- Kouma Triangle (Running Triangle Choke while using the opponent's knee for leverage) – also used as a finisher
- Knee Strike to the midsection, as a counter to an oncoming opponent
- Kurikara Driver (Samoan Driver, sometimes from the second rope) – also used as a finisher
- Leapfrog Body Guillotine
- Lou Thesz Press followed by multiple punches
- Multiple kick variations
- Big Boot to a seated opponent
- Double Foot Stomp, sometimes from the top rope
- Front Missile Drop
- Step-up Enzuigiri, sometimes to a cornered opponent or to an opponent on the top rope
- Multiple stomps to the chest of an opponent seated in the corner or downed on the mat
- Pointed Elbow Drop, sometimes from the second rope
- Rebound Clothesline to an opponent outside the ring, preceded by sweeping off from the apron
- Rolling Release Suplex
- Running Crossbody Block, sometimes followed by multiple punches
- Snap Double Underhook DDT
- True Cross Armbar (Cross Armbreaker, often while rolling or flying)
- "(The) Son of Satan"
Entrance themes Edit
- "Core Pride" by UVERworld (AU; July 25, 2013 – present)