Seto Kaiba, or just commonly referred to as Kaiba, is one of the main characters of the Yu-Gi-Oh! series. He is the majority shareholder and CEO of his own multi-national gaming company, KaibaCorp, and aims to become the world's greatest player of Duel Monsters. To accomplish this goal, he must defeat his arch-rival, Yugi Mutou. He is the modern-day lookalike reincarnation of Priest Seto himself, the original keeper of the mighty Blue-Eyes White Dragon.
In the Fiction Wrestling Multiverse (FWM), Kaiba is a professional wrestler currently signed to Awesome Championship Wrestling (ACW) on the Ignition brand and TNA: Animation Action. He is known primarily for his career in ECW: Blood & Ink and has been in other companies such as Universal Character Association (UCA) and Cartoon Wrestling Alliance (CWA).
- Series: Yu-Gi-Oh!
- Species: Human
- Age: 20
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 234 lbs.
- Companies: (Currently) ACW, TNA: Animation Action (Formerly) UCA, ECW: Blood & Ink, CWA
- Debut: 1997
- Status: Active
- Billed from: Domino City, Japan
- Allies: Mokuba Kaiba (brother), Blue Oak, Carver Hawke, The Gods of Darkness (Yami Bakura and Marik Ishtar)
- Rivals: Yugi Mutou, Joey Wheeler, Ash Ketchum, Garrett Hawke, Commander Shepard, Jesse Alvarez
- Twitter: @KaibaCorpPresident
Professional Wrestling Career Edit
ECW: Blood & Ink Edit
Rising Through the Ranks (1996–1997) Edit
Feud with Yugi Mutou and Animation World Champion (1998) Edit
Universal Character Association Edit
Awesome Championship Wrestling Edit
Cartoon Wrestling Alliance Edit
TNA: Animation Action Edit
Debut (2014) Edit
Animation Heavyweight Champion (2017–present) Edit
He is fairly condescending and scathing to everyone, with the exception of Mokuba, the only person he is consistently shown to treat with love and care. However, Kaiba has compassion for children—especially orphans (as he himself was one and knew what it felt like). He is also shown, deep down beneath his stony, ice-cold exterior, to be incredibly lonely, and wishes to be more open with people, but is unable to do so because of his belief that everyone is alone.
This portrayed personality is also very likely because of the years of systematic emotional and psychological abuse of his adoptive father (although this is played down in the English version of the anime). At various points during the series, he opens up momentarily, performing kind acts, though always covering them up with sarcasm, and denying them if asked. Like the Pharaoh, pride is Kaiba's strength and weakness, never backing down from a fight and giving everything in a Duel. This results in his sense of superiority and sense of arrogance, making it extremely difficult to earn his respect, and causes him to look down on and treat others as inferior until they do so.
Personal Life Edit
Seto Kaiba is the elder brother of Mokuba Kaiba.
In Wrestling Edit
Finishing moves Edit
- Neutron Blast (Argentine Backbreaker Rack dropped into a knee lift to the back of the opponent's head) – 2000–2005; used rarely thereafter
- STF – ECW; 1996–1999; used as a signature thereafter
- Ultimate Dragon Plunge (Diving Double Underhook Facebuster) – 2000–2005; used rarely thereafter
- White Dragon Plunge (Double Underhook Facebuster) – 2000–present
Signature moves Edit
- Big Boot
- Brainbuster, sometimes onto the ring apron
- Clothesline, sometimes to a cornered opponent
- Diving Crossbody
- Diving Double Axe Handle
- Facebreaker Knee Smash, often used as a back body drop counter
- Figure-four Leglock
- Flowing DDT
- High Knee
- Inverted Indian Deathlock
- Jumping Knee Drop
- Multiple Neckbreaker variations
- Elevated Gutwrench
- Fireman's Carry
- Swinging Fisherman
- Multiple Suplex variations
- Snap, sometimes into the turnbuckles
- Pendulum Backbreaker
- Reverse STO into the turnbuckle, often as a counter to a running opponent
- Ring of Destruction (Hammerlock twisted into a Short-range Lariat)
- Russian Legsweep
- Sleeper Hold
- Snap DDT
- Snap Scoop Powerslam
- Spinning Spinebuster, as a counter to a running opponent
- Tilt-a-whirl Backbreaker
- Tyrant Wing DDT (Hammerlock Legsweep DDT)
- XYZ-Dragon Driver (Pumphandle Reverse Piledriver)
- "The (self-proclaimed) Real King of Games"
Entrance themes Edit
- "Cult of Personality" by Living Colour (ACW; April 12, 2013 – May 26, 2013)
- "Lights Out" by Breaking Benjamin (ACW; June 14, 2013 – present / TNA; 2014 – present)
Championships and Accomplishments Edit
- CWA Championship (1 time)
Extreme Championship Wrestling Edit
- ECW Animation World Championship (1 time)
TNA: Animation Action Edit
- TNA Animation Heavyweight Championship (1 time, current)